Narutoverse

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kirigakure Hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Clad

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:27 am

Like promise the kitsune paid a visit in the hopital since he was around of the mist. Even if he wasn't hurt at all or not even a headache, the only purpuse to be there was to know how it's work and some medical techniques even he is not able to use them right now... So he walked into the Hospital, he was in the hall looking around!

"hum... quite interesting place! let's move on maybe i will find someone to ask who run this hospital... or maybe who manage all that... i could learn some pretty things"

He started to visit the public areas... looking if he could have some important infos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:43 am

*Karin wakes up noticing she had taken a quick nap on her chair. She looks at Shi who had entered the hospital and was looking around*

"Hello there Shi, for the moment there is no one in charge of here. We dont have a head medic nin"

*stands up and walks next to him*

"Right now there is only me as medic nin, and four other helper meds"

*motions for the other four medic ninja to come*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Shi smile to her and hugs her to say hello like Aya did to him, well it was still quite hard to do for him... not a usual. Anyway he step back rubing his head, blushing a bit...

"Well... it's nice to see you around here! you canbe proud of you! ^^"

The kitsune was quite surprised that there no head medic or specialized medic in this hospital... well that was a bit shameful for him he wouldn't learn anythings from anyone... he really wanted to learn some medical techniques even the basic... but well that will be for another time. But he was quite happy to see Karin aound here!

" oh... well that's pity that's you don't have any head medic! but still... i'm sure that you have some pretty good skills in it! and i'm sure that all your medic-nin are very good too! well you still there leader! but i won't learn anything from anyone of you... it would take your precious time and you are not here to make me learn something didn't you?

he was looking at Karin smiling showing his doogy teeth to her!
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Kotaro enters in the hospital. "Today is the big day!" He goes to the counter. "I guess Karin should be waiting for me somewhere...." He looks all around him. "But I don't see here...yet..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:50 pm

*Karin smiles at Shi and his enthusiasm about medicine. She motions at all the hospital*

"Well youre free to look around in order to learn something if you like"

*notices Kotaro entering and smiles amused*

"Shi, watch this you might learn something pretty interesting about all of this"

*walks over to Kotaro and motions for him to lay down on the middle of the large square seal that was still there from the day before*

"Now could you please lay down there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:54 pm

"Oh, I didn't see you Karin...." He looks at the square seal. "Looks normal so far...." He slowly gets in the middle and slowly lay on his back. "I'm ready Karin....You can start whenever you want...." He looks at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:00 pm

the kitsune nods his head to Karin of course he was enthousiate to assist with a such operation in Irou jutsu!

Wow! that's will be awesome to see a proffesional reparing a arm! i'm so exicted to have a nice result ^^!

He was wagging his tail watching carefully what karin was doing!
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:30 pm

*Karin nods determined and waves at the other medics on the hospital*

"To your positions for the jutsu! I need all of you to use the jutsu with low power but with the same constant flow of chakra"

*she makes some hand seals herself and nods*

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

*a clone of herself appears to her left side. It had half her chakra, enough to hold the jutsu. The clone went to sit on the point of the four-pointed star drawn inside the square*

"Prepare for the jutsu everyone!"

*the real Karin walks to the center of the seal and kneels down next to Kotaro. She takes out the arm from a freezer container she carried on her hands and moves it near the severed part*

"Start on the technique now!"

"Hai Karin-sama! Starting Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique!"

*her clone and the four medics pour chakra into the seal which starts shining with a bright green energy at the center. At the same time Karin uses a chakra scalpel to cut off the bandages from the severed arm and the coagulation of blood on it. She then notices the blood vessels being repaired by the seal technique*

"Its working now, very good"

*she puts the arm to its severed part with one hand while the left hand uses mystical palm technique to accelerate the reconstruction of the nerves running between the two of them. She then changes to chakra scalpel again to cut off the bits of bone that roughed out so as not to hurt the muscle tissue.*

"Hold on a little longer everyone were almost done!"

*as the muscles, nerves, veins and arteries had healed and reattached to the arm she uses mystical palm again to make the skin repaired as new and holding everything together. She then takes some bandages and applies some pressure to the arm as she uses the mystical palm to make the bone reconstruct slowly*

"Stop the jutsu, operation success"

*lays back down and sighs tired. The four medics slump down tired also and her clone disappears in a puff*

"Its really easier to cut an arm than reattach it..."

*stands up and turns to face Shi*

"You saw that? That is the process to attach back an arm"

*looks at Kotaro on the floor*

"There you go, I hope to see that arm working for some time now"

Last edited by Karin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:39 pm

As Karin was reattaching and healing his arm, he thoughts. "Master, I will be able to fully serve you again. I'll bring chaos again." He didn't feel any pain because he thoughts of something else. Kotaro didn't see the time that flew and that his arm was reattached and fully heal. He looks in amaze his arm and slowly moves it, making circle. "It feels good to be able to use the right arm again....Thank you all of you for your effort..." He makes his cynic smile. "You'll be repaid by the Demonlord one day." He gets up and bows at every medic and Karin. "Thank you very much...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:43 pm

*Karin raises an eyebrow at the talk of a demon lord and shrugs*

"Neh, I dont care if a demon lord even exists so just take care not to lose that arm anytime soon"

*puts a hand to her chin*

"Unless its fighting against me that you lose it, in that case please come back and ill take responsibility for it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:48 pm

After bowing to everyone and listening to Karin, he turns around and slowly walks out of the hospital, with a satisfied look on his face while making circles with his arms again. "I'll be back soon in the hospital....I think.'' He laughs evilly and out loud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:00 pm

The kitsune was completly amazed... he coudn't believe his own eyes! it was a such a miracle and so powerful medical jutsu. He was just standing there looking at karin all happy! there were sparkles in his eyes.

Wow! miss karin... you're such a goddess! it's just so amazing... wow! i... i... i'm out of words to describe what you've down! i'm just so happy to have seen such beautiful! i wish i could be good as you! but i'm far from perfection... very far!

Shi was jumping on palce, he doesn't know how to expressed his joy, happiness for such event that he just assisted right now! He smile to Karin showing all his sharp teeth

thanks you very very much for this! it's my happiest day of my life! thank you very much! i don't know what to do in return... i really own you something for that! really! without you i could not be able to see that by a pro!
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:39 pm

*Karin crosses her arms tired and walks back to her desk to rest*

"Healing jutsu are very chakra-consuming Shi, if you want to be a good medic nin at being chunin you have to havea large amount of chakra"

*closes her eyes and leans on her chair, then looks at the other medics*

"Very well done all of you, please take a rest now and take the day off tomorrow"

*turns to face Shi again*

"I could gladly teach you healing jutsu when youre a chunin"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Shi smile to Karin, He knows that he got some incredible ressource in stock! Kitsune are well know for there huge amount of Chakra it's because of there demon part. Anyway he will try to focus on his chakra flow in his entire body to be able to increase it!

Well i know that such techniques requires huge amount of Chakra that's why i will try to manage and upgrade it to the maximum! like that maybe my healing will be even more effective than anyone else!

The little kitsune was quite happy of himself to assist in such operation. but he was even more happy by earing that karin could teach him some healing ninjutsu!

really? you would do that? that's...that's so kind of you! i can't believe that i'm going to have someone to help me to progress and learn in Irou jutsu! thank you very much miss Karin!

he bows before her all happy for such news of her!
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:13 pm

*Karin takes a bottle of water from a drawer on her desk and opens it taking a sip of it*

"Nan? First of all you have to make your stats before being able to use any jutsu"

*puts a hand to her chin*

"Besides it doesnt matter youre a kitsune, it all depends on your ninja abilities about your amount of chakra"

*points at something on a bulletin board*

"There is the instructions on how to make your stats on the stat system topic on the Villages forum"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:48 pm

When she talked about his ninja abilities... well it was very but very limited. he doesn't have a single idea about the different jutsu possible in this damned world! "I good in what? huh... i don't really know! i'm weak as a bird... my ninjutsu... pathetic... taijutsu? forget it i'm too weak for those things! genjutsu? i don't know what it is! so! the only thing i'm good is my stamina and chakra control." he smile dumbly rubbing the back of his head.

Hum... i will see what i can do when i'll do it okay? not sure about myself...

he knows that will be really hard for him to defend himself... he is best ability is too run away like a little chicken... yeah he wasn't proud of himself at all!
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:51 pm

A whirl appeared and Kotaro suddenly appeared at the counter. "Well hello there nursy....As you can see...I have a big burn on teh chest, you can almost see the flesh...could you heal me....please."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Hospital   

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure Hospital
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2