Narutoverse

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:24 am

Kotaro begins to smell something unpleasant. He thinks for a moment about what could that be. "That is sweat. But I wonder...where does it come from..." He follows the scent and found Shi hiding. He makes a big cynic smile. "Why are you hiding my friend? Come out from there...you don't need to be scared." He grabs Shi by the neck and puts him down on a nearby chair. "So....what's new eh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:54 am

The fox panicked when he saws the big guy, Who spotted him and smile evily to him... his heart suddendly stopped for one second he though hardly oh no... i'm dead.... completly dead... l love you dad and mom! i always have! even if you were persecuting me to become a medic-nin! But the brainless demon didn't hurt him at least a bit being lift the he does wasn't very sweet or nice of him! Well he lifted him he didn't move a muscle... he still wonder how he spotted him... but still it's not the question! Clad was really in the mess, he didn't wanted to see him at all for him this man wasn't nice nor civilized just dumb and violent.

"... T.T"

he didn't respond to the demon... he was too scared and he was about to faint... he really wanted to by away... far away from this guy... millions of killometers away! what i am doing here with this bully? what i've done to the world to be with such a man??... he looked in the eyes of the demon... he cowardly faint on the chair he were...

"... @.@"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 am

He looks at Shi unconscious. "What now....he's such a weird guy....well fox...." He sighs. "I'm gonna wake you up my friend....I wanna at least have a normal conversation." He looks around for a bucket, unfortunately he didn't find one near him so he slaps real gently the fox. "Wakey wakey......"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 am

*Karin walks into the waterfall house smiling happily and looking around*

"Seems like Shi and Kotaro had some fun while I wasnt here"

*stretches herself and sits down on the bar counter*

"Hmm lets see if anyone comes here today"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:38 pm

The Jackal sigh embarrased, he didn't know how to explain to Karin the point of it's journey. He took his map and randomly took different destination, he wanted to visit after spending a night in the nature since had not other choice. Anubiis looked around him hesitant."how can i explain to her my real objective of journey? she don't even know who i really am! man, i've got to say something to avoid any misunderstanding" He nervously crossed his arms and walks around the room, after a moment of deep reflexion, the scrib finally start to talk with a small voice.

"Well the point of my journey? it's....well just see the world, i wanted to know what was the world outside of this sea of sand...and i'm a....*sigh* well i'm a simple traveller with simple activities that's all!...hehehe..."

Anubiis behavior was look very suspectful, he already knew it. Karin did asked a question very embarrasing for him, he prefer to just smile dumbly once again at this ninja girl. "this is bad! man...they could have the wrong idea! my life is simple resuming to...i...i...i can't stand it, i've got to...". Suddenly the jackal had an nice idea, he took few scrolls in bag and shows them to Karin. All of them were bunch of drawing and notes about people fromit's journey. His suspecting behavior desapeared in a moment, Anubiis was feeling more happier, this idea could work well, since it was a part of the truth.

"Well, i'm travelling around the world because i'm writing a chronicle of my journey, i want it to be memorable! a life of adventure and mystery, since i never know where i'm going! haha!"

Anubiis pull out the tongue, he left himself in a sort of excitment that would nearly hysteria.

"Haha! sorry for leting myself a bit too excited! it's just i'm passionated on what i'm doing"

The jackal laughed, and noded on the detail where Karin that the area is very different from its home. He shows the nature around, then the rest of his scrolls. The scrib wanted to explain that he wanted to live a see lot's of thing in journey, which is why he was writing a chronicle of his journey.

"Well, you know i've left my homeland to see something else than sand, i love those natural landscape full of flowers and water! anyway through my journey i'll see lot's of thing...at least i hope so! but i've got to say you've got a lovely country, it's the best one i've travelled in, since the beginning of..."

The scrib walk backward when he sees a weird character suddenly poping out of nowhere. He was pretty much scared of such weird guy, coming asking him if he was alright, that's was enough to freak him out. Anubiis does a scared smile, his hesitation behavior that had desapear few moment ago, comeback as it's goes away.

"Oh...Hello? what in the hell are you? a deamon of a sort?...i...i'm pleased to know you...*shiver* but who do you my name ninja? did i met you before?..."

The jackal start to be stunt by fear when the ninja, had the idea to scare him with the Sharigan of Karin. Those means word were just shocking him, he never met such a cynic guy before. he start to beg Karin to not be that mean with him.

"No...no...please i'll do anything but don't scare me! i'm not a bad person!!! i beg you to not be that mean to me!!!"

Anubiis was look very serious, since he was almost crying. The scrib was really scared of those percing eyes, he look down just in case to not face this oppressive look. Then he does a deep sigh, took his feather and start to write some information in his journal. This time he took more time than before, he wanted to wrote about the scary moment and the new character he was facing. The jackal dare to look at Karin, with a relief sigh he realised she didn't have the intention to scare him.

"I think this will be the first bad event i've faced i've never been so much scared in my life, those pranks you both considering fun, does make me laugh at all, it help me to update the journal of today! and by the way i thought about what you've said about the ninja ink jutsu, well the thing is that i'm not good at controling my Chakra...i'm not sure if i would be able to make it with the inks techniques..."

Anubiis thought for a second, then countinued to talk he was very embarrased.

"I fact i'm got a slight knowledge about the genjutsu, in particularity the Noroi no Senkou, which mean the domain of the curse that's what my village teach to everyone for self defence...but i like i've said before i'm not good at it since my chakra is limited and not mastering it well. I'm pretty much coward, that's why i'm avoiding as much as possible the combats! hehe..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:13 pm

*Karin puts her hands on her pockets as she watched Anubiis tell about his goal to make in the journey and the fact that he was scared with Kotaro*

"Meh, dont be scared of Kotaro, no fighting is allowed in the waterfall house that could leave any damage anything in here, if that happens I stop it"

*her eyes show a little surprise at hearing of the genjutsu that his village had taught him*

"I am sorry to say this but...if you want a personal genjutsu like that one youll have to have it approved by a Kage and a Jounin Commander"

*looks up at the ceiling*

"And youll have to eventually learn chakra, this is a naruto forum"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Walks in

"Hey everybody, what's up?"

Takes a seat and sighs

"Well I'm here just to relax and chill for a while"

Turns to Karin

"hey Karin, would you be so kind to get me a glass of cold milk?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arrahnavard
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:07 pm

A man of a tall stature walks inside the water fall house of Kiragakure. He is dressed in a pair ob black slacks and a red shirt. He walks slowly but surly inside as he takes in the site of the location and all it’s inhabitants into his brain. He raises his right hand into the air slowly and then faster as he waves at those inside a warm smile upon his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:13 pm

*Karin walks to the back of the house into the kitchen and returns with a glass of cold milk and then returns setting it in front of Ramza*

"Good day Ramza-san, how are you today?"

*her eyes widen at seeing the new arrival and she waves back immediately*

"Hokage-sama, welcome to the waterfall house!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arrahnavard
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 pm

The Hokage turns his head to see the mist villages second in command. He waves back at her while smiling warmly. “Well hello there how are you today?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:34 pm

*Karin smiles at the hokage nodding*

"I have been good really, we are glad to have you here"

*motions for him to sit down*

"Can I get you anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Kotaro stopped what he was doing to wake up Shi and look at all the people around him. "Looks like a lot of people has come....that' good." He turns back to Shi and gently slap him. "Wakey wakey..." Then he turns at Anubiis. "You're also scared of me? Ayo...." He chuckles. Suddenl he sees the Hokage. "Hello Hokage! What brings oyu here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:02 pm

*Looks at Kotaro who had just woken up*

"Had a good sleep did you not?"

*smiles happily*

"The three villages are all ready now, you can go check it out"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Smiles and takes a sip of his glass of milk

"I'm doind good, actually I've been itchin' to do something"

Notices the arrival of the Hokage and stands up inmediately then bows

"Greetings Hokage-sama, glad to have you here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:06 pm

"Hello to both of you!" He nods. "Yeah I had a good night sleep, I feel refreshed..." He thinks. "yeah I'll go check th villages after I post in the test spar." He continues slapping gently Shi to wake him up. "And why does two are afraid of me eh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 pm

*Karin smiles looking at Ramza nodding*

"Yeah but youll be doing something very soon, arent ya?"

*turns to face Kotaro and shrugs*

"Maybe because youre a kind of weird demon, they are scared of me due to the evil chakra of my sharingan though"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:13 pm

He laughs evilly. "I might be weird....but I'm not gonna hurt them...well for now...." He thinks for a minute and chuckle. "Well maybe in a spar, I'll hurt them for sure...." He looks around. "By the way Karin....do you have any bucket of water lying around here? I need it to wake him up." He points at Shi. "Oh and Hello Ramza! IT's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Takes a seat again and turns to Kotaro

"Well Kotaro, it's not everyday that people meet half demons who aren't out for blood, besides both Anubis and Clad don't seem the type to be outgoing and understanding right away, plus that cinical smile of yours isn't exactly friendly"

Turns to Karin

"Well I'm glad I'll be doing something soon, at least that'll keep me busy"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm

*Karin shakes her head at the mention of the bucket*

"That would be too cruel, let him sleep for now"

*crosses her arms*

"Besides youre a demon, people arent supposed to like you a lot"

*turns to Ramza*

"Yeah that will fight the boredom"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 pm

*After walking for a while now, Kaien decides to take a look at the new Waterfall house with his new title as the Leaf Village's Academy ninja. Where else to celebrate suchan occasion than there. His eyes were completely amazed at what he saw that he was too speehcless to say anything at first. Instead, he let his emotions do the talking and let out occassional gasps, "awes", and "awh".*

Hello, hello! *He said to the girl. He could of sworn he saw her before but where.*

Hello Kairn, nice to see you again Smile^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:54 pm

*Looks up to see the new arrival and smiles*

"Hello there, Kaien. Congratulations on getting accepted into the Leaf village"

*looks around curiously*

"The Hokage was here a little time ago"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Thank you so much^^
I didn't think I would get in but I did and I'm so happy!

*Kaien admired his new accomplsihment and roated on the chair he sat on before looking around to see if anyone or anybody was around to take his order. He rested the right side of his cheek on his right knuckles and sighed*

Really? I haven't seen him at all as of yet but I bet he is a cool person! I can't wait to meet him soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:15 pm

*Karin smiles seeing him looking around for someone to take his order*

"Arella and I are the ones who serve things here, what do you want?"

*yawns and stretches*

"Day over, now to relax in here only"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Oh really? Hmm....well I'll have a bottle of Sake and 2 bowls of your delicious ramen! ...Pork ramen and Shrimp ramen please!! *He said with a playful grin at the girl*

Relax? You make it sound like you just had a party or something! Were there alot of poeple in here before I came along? You said my Hokage came around to visit, I haven't seen him much so I'd expect alot of people to be around to FINALLY see him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:38 pm

*Karin walks back to the kitchen and returns minutes later with the two bowls on a tray and the two bottles of sake*

"Here you go, shrimp and pork ramen"

*looks around and nods*

"Yeah we have people in here normally"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   

Back to top Go down

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next