Narutoverse

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:03 pm

*Karin looks at the drawings with a smile. Since her eyes werent on the sharingan anymore and their normal color wasnt threatening she nodded at the jackal*

"Those are really good drawings, I thought I was the only one who drew in here"

*notices one of the drawings was an old lady*

"Who is that old lady there?"

*she walks back to the kitchen and then returns with a large thermos full of icy water. She hands it to the jackal and smiles*

"Here you go, this will help you go wherever you are headed"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:10 pm

In his fantasies he suddendly stop and looks at Karin weirdly... he was disturb about "We don't have medics"... it was meaning that they really need one because it's becoming dramatic... nobody in this village his a specialized medic. so it's mean that he counts a lot for this village too. His heart tightned, he wasn't sure of himself now... he just heard that medic is terribly important for village and if they don't have medic they can't help the wounded and the sick ones. he feels guilty of being not a medic because he couldn't help everyone in the same times... all his dreams as been broken just by those words, yes he will learn that in life we need to make sacrifice, and it couldn't be always happy at he was thinking... he said his ears done

"you don't have any medic here? that's dramatic... i will not be able to help you here... i...i... i'm feeling so guilty..."

But with Karin-chan words he could surpass this sudden pain that cames out, he though hardly Even if i can't be everwehere at the same time i will try to do everything in my power to help you out, people! i swear on my soul! those words in his mind were strong and spoke the truth... he got a new objective now to be able anyone and anywhere even he need to battle against the elements, he wants to surpass himslef and be able to help the other clans even if they don't want him! this is a pure and loyal choice! he puts his hands on his heart and took a deep breath, blow and smile to Karin

"Yes! i will do it! don't worry... i will make antidots too! since i've been trained for that!"

Last edited by Clad on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:23 pm

*Karin laughs at the sudden guilty feeling of Clad and waved her hand in a dismissing fashion so that he didnt need to worry about it*

"The Mizukage and I both know healing jutsu, just not our specialty, we could take care of our wounded dont worry"

*at his demonstration of happiness to be able at poisons she nods at him*

"Yeah, because some people here, me included, use poison when attacking"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Once the scrib looks up again he noticed that the sharigans were gones, he had a relief sigh then bows to thanks Karin. He was feeling less shy now since he could have a nice talk with a person who had the same interest as him. Anubiis took out few scroll in his bag, and put them on the table. The jackal nods about what Karin said, he points the drawings that's does while visitingthe areas of today until the Waterfall house. The jackal was really happy to show his work to such interested ninja he was next to, his face was looking pretty much excited. With a swift movement he took his feather he add some more information in the journal. He was writing next to Karin's drawing and made a new paragraph about the conversation about him and Karin. he took a few minutes, then still having the feather in hand, he give back the scroll.

"Oh? you're drawing too? that's great! it's nice to know someone who's interested in drawing too! because most of the people tell me i'm loosing my time for doing this! tsh! don't even know a thing about drawing! i wish one day see your drawing too, it's nice to compare yours to mine! haha!"

The jackal smiled when Karin points at the old lady, with a calm voice he start to explain who is the old lady.

"This old lady is a very kind person, she gave me some food when i was starving until i met her i haven't eat for 5 days. The people were refusing to give me food or at least some money to buy some...after hours of seraching,i've found a retired house from the village, i've decided to check it out....many people told me to avoid to see the old women. But all that picked my curiosity and makes me go check it out! in fact people had was scared of her since she was an assassin of a certain village, i don't remember at all! but the thing i remember is that despite her dark past the old lady is very kind, she gave me food, money and this horrible drink made of roots! she said it would makes me better in a second! well i've got to say the first time i've almost vomit, but that's another thing! so that's how i met this old lady, she kindly accept to take a pose for letting drawing her! "

Anubiis laugh when he see Karin comeback with the large thermos of cold water. he smiled at the female ninja, then put the icy water in big gourd, he almost filled up thegourd with this large thermos, then give it back to Karin. He stretches and yawn.

"Well, i'll rest here for the night, do you know where i can sleep? i have money, so i can pay a inn in the village! i need a good night to be ready to go! still, we can talk togethe rnow, it's make me some nice company! i'm not in the hurry, i've got the rest of the day before going to sleep!"

The jackal open some other scrolls and invite Karin to freely look at them, that's was making him happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 pm

*Karin crosses her arms and looks down thinking about a place where that person could sleep. She keeps thinking and then shrugs*

"I would suggest the Mist Dormitory...but that place is still under construction so for the moment youll have to sleep in a random place around the village"

*remembers something and looks curiously at him*

"Where are you headed anyways? The Village of the Sand has not been made yet so there is no place similar to your home. The closest you will get is probably the Leaf Village"

*looks outside the window and nods*

"The Rain and Mist country have high quantities of water so you wont find them like your home"

*takes a scroll and looks at the pictures smiling*

"You have really good drawing skills, why dont you think of using your drawings as ink techniques?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Kotaro sudenly opens his eyes and sees people all around him. "Hello everyone! I just came back from hell...well from my little journey. So...how's everyone today? " He looks at Shi. "And how are you?" He makes his cynic smile, then he turns at Anubiis. "Hello mate.....What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 pm

*Karin smiles at seeing Kotaro and nods*

"Hello there, had a nice day?"

*waves at the surroundings*

"As you can see there were quiet some people today"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 pm

He notices Karin. "Hello! Yup I had a nice day..I mean night.." He looks around him. "Yeah, a lot of people. Since Shi and Anubiis doesn't have school today, they are gonna come early...and I'm surprised that Shi decided to join the Rain village." He chuckles. "It's his choice..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 pm

*Karin looks at kotaro and nods at his saying that they were both going to come into the site early*

"Yeah , but hell do good, after all he is the only medic nin we have till now until Shiori wants to join for sure"

*seats on her chair*

"Our spar will be soon by the way"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:57 pm

He thinks and rubs his chin. "The thing I don't understand is...wy does Shi is afraid of me? " He sighs. "I mean, I might look scary, and have a cynic smile, but I won't hurt him...." He looks at the ceiling. " You'r not afraid of me are ya?" Suddenly he smiles hearing the word 'test spar'. "Yup...soon soon soon...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:44 pm

*Karin nods at him and laughs remembering something*

"It appears Anubiis is afraid of my sharingan, maybe its becuase of the evil chakra"

*smiles and spins on her chair*

"Soon I will finish the system dont worry"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:53 pm

"Let's scasre them to eath then" He laughs. "Since I scare Shi, and you scare Anubiis, let's make a scary team!"
He laughs evilly. "And we'll scare them everytime they come in! Muhahaha!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:08 am

*Karin walks to Kotaro and gives him a strong poke on the forehead smiling*

"Dont count on me for stuff like that, I dont like scaring people without reason"

*laughs at the irony of that*

"And I am a genjutsu user...weird..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:38 am

"Hey don't poke me on the head." He sighs. "Yes...you are a scary person when you activate the sharingan. Well I haven't seen it yet..." He suddenly realizes something. "Oh could I have an orange juice please? I'm beginning to be thirsty!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:56 am

*Karin thinks about it and shrugs*

"Youll see it pretty soon I guess"

*walks to the kitchen and returns some time later with a cranberry juice with ice on it. She then seats on her chair by the bar*

"Okay everything set for the test"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 am

He stretchs and yawns. As he stretches he's arm grew longer. "Aww man...." He looks at his crandberry juice. "Ooh...Wanted Orange juice but Crandberry juice is still fine with me..." He drinks it. "Where is Shi....I want to scare him a bit." He chuckles. "And I'm excited about that test spar."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 am

*Karin shrugs at his mention of orange juice*

"I can read minds really, but you just said a drink"

*takes another glass of cranberry for herself and sips it*

"Yeah it will be fun trying it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:59 am

He stands up and point his fingers at Karin. "You are wrong my friend! Muhahaha! " He looks at the post above. "It says 'orange juice'." He gets excited. "Hmmm I can't wait to start the testing spar. Don't kill me eh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:08 am

*Karin looks at the post above in horror*

"Darn, my screen is cracked so I didnt see that part of the post..."

*thinks about the spar smiling*

"Kill you? Neh...would be too much paperwork for me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:22 am

He laughs after hearing a part of her screen was broken. "Girl, you really need to buy another comp...." He quickly finishes his orange juice. "Paperwork? You just don't want to clean up the mess afterward....that's my guess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:27 am

*Karin makes a face of thinking to mock Kotaro while smiling*

"Thats not it really, it would be ME whod have to heal you if I injure you too bad in there"

*sighs at the mention of her laptop*

"Yeah, Ill get it repaired tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:00 am

He chuckles evilly. "That might happen...or not." He sits back on his chair and looks at the ceiling. "We'll se the outcome of the battle, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose though....for now I'm no match for you...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:08 am

*Karin laughs and crosses her arms*

"Yeah, I will not be fighting to kill of course so dont worry"

*takes another sip from her cranberry juice*

"Yeah maybe in some time we can have a fairer spar"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:15 am

"One day...we'll have a fairer spar...but not today...I'm way too weak..." He looks at his empty glasses. "Why is the rhum gone?" He looks around him. "Looks like everyone is away....what cam I do......" He starts humming some lyrics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:14 am

The poor little fox was hidden behind the bar, shivering, sweating like hell... he was extremely scardedof this brutal character name Kotaro... He heard everuthing he wanted to get out of here but he could'nt because he might be spotted... by talking about of his hiding skills, well he wasn't very stealth. because his teeth were chattering, his body shivering, he couldn't saty in the same place! oh my god... he's going to find me.... he's going to find me! help karin help! he though in his mind. He was sure that demon who's comes from the depth of Hell will look after him. He hope that bully don't find him and that woman could at least do something against the brutality and stupidity of this man which only violence and blood are his interest in his dumb life!

"... T.T"

his tail was behind his leg, his ears down, he was crouched and his arm around his legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   

Back to top Go down

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next