Narutoverse

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:34 am

The poor guy was really panicked of this weird reaction of his! he couldn't imagine such a guy like that.... he think that he got really weird intention. He don't have the habit to see those guys in particular demons! he comes from a family of doctors and scientist... he don't see much rude and violent like him. Even if Kataro tries to reasure him... Clad wasn't laughing, he was crouched the hands on his head, the ears down, his tail behinds his legs. He really wanted to be another day than this one... he don't like this at all. WHAT I AM DOING HERE WITH THIS GUY? MEEP! he was very scared... too scared to respond to him.

"yeah.... yeah... don't hurt me please... i don't want to fight!"

he rised up his head covering his head always crouched, he tries to smile but with the fear it's looks like he's going to cry

"cool... but don't hit me... i don't want to die!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:42 am

He sighs looking at Shi being so scared of him. "My friend this is no place to fight....if we do, Arella will kill us both..." He thinks a moment. "And why would I hurt you? I might look scary with the tattoos on my face and my weird stuff on me...." He looks at himself. "Anyway just remember something....don't stand in my way....that's all..." He makes his cynic smile again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:53 am

He doesn't care of arella that was really strict about this... all he wanted is that this man go away... He was too scarry for him. He wasn't helping hi, he was even more scared than before! He knows that he mustn't watch this guys in his eyes otherwise he's going to have a real bad day. The thing it was not only the apparence of this demon that scared him but also the personnality. He's so cold, sadic and violent.
The poor kitsune hate that! but he doesn't wants to say anything, too scared to confront him now. He don't have the guts to go against him! Clad was still shivering and fall on the butt and goes back from about 2 meters...

"haaaa! leave me! alone! don't hurt me! i never done anything please spare my life!!"

he closed his eyes, whining moaning, begging the demon for his life!
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:02 am

He closes his eyes and sighs. Then he slowly turns around and look at Shi. "I said don't be scared of me....I'm not gonna hurt you, except if oyu piss me off or cross me." He goes near Shi, grabs the skin at his neck (like the cat) and carry him near the bar. "You will stay and surpass your fear...." He puts down Shi slowly on a chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:07 am

He suddendly shut up... being lift like that, what an incredible force he couldn't believe it his eyes. He was, in a small instant, sited on a chair wondering how it's possible to do that! of course he didn't sense nor have any pain, like the animals they not are suffering in this part of there body... he was still in the position couched on the chair holding his legs. the teeth clenched... how he can surpass his fear face to this mass of muscle and this horrible face of his! that's not even human! He stood in chair like that looking with fear the Kotaro guy! control yourself! control yourself! control yourself... oh my god....i'm going to die... don't piss him off! i'm going to faint! help... anyone please! MEEP! he turns his head smiling like a retarded man!

"OKay... meep! O^O"

He doesn't feel very well... he REALLY doesn't fell well at all if he said something wrong... he can make his own grave i'm going to dieeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:49 am

*Karin sees Kotaro dragging another man and walks over to him frowning*

"What do you think youre doing Kotaro?"

*takes his arm and pulls it off the other man to free him*

"Dont treat people like that in here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:02 pm

The foxy looked at the new comer! OH MY HERO!!! HE CAME TO SAVE ME THANKS!! THANKS!! he was his new hero! He free from the claws of demon of torture and dispair ! he was really happy that he wished was grant at least! because to be bullied by such man wasn't very appriate for him. He's not very familiar in his habits to have someone which can almost exploded his head in the following second... he remembered that he needed to get more stronger because he was all skinny with no muscle at all, the only he could do was to heal people and make poison, it was a tradition in his family. But now he's very happy, he smile showing his sharp tooth jumping at the feet of his hero that's save him of this brutal person.

"Thank you! Thank you! you saved me from this horrible person! i was so scared! and his manners are such disgraceful from the man of my position!"

He was wagging nervously his fox tail, kissing his feets and looking with puppy eyes!

"Your my hero! i'm so thankful to you!"

Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:29 pm

*Karins eyes twitched at seeing him kissing her feet and calling her a hero*

"I am a GIRL, its said heroine..."

*she was about to send him flying with a kick but decided against it and simply walked away to a seat on the bar*

"What brings you here then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Anubiis was curiously looking around him, this wasn't familiar for him all this water in such quite place. It was quite different from the places he used to live, endless and hot desert ...an empire of sand, where rise the mighty pyramids his home. Now he was far away from his land, somehow lost and indecisive. The jackal was in the middle of flowing waters streams, he looked every single element around him, the nature, the houses and the few people talking to each other...he had some difficulties to understand them, hesitant to approach them, he's shiness vainquish his courage to ask his way. Anubiis just stand there under the trees covering the burning sun, observing that's what he was simply good at as he thought. The jackal sigh and with a slow but precise movement took his gourd, and drink the strange liquid inside it, he smirked a bit, looking refreshed but also disguted of this taste of this drink.

"This place is strange, the people are talk a language i don't seems to understand...where am i? "

Anubiis walk toward the river, kneeled down and with both hands took some water. There was an such awe in the Jackal's eyes, they were examinating the water slowly escape from his hands. He was smiling dumbly a normal person would have ignored such mere details, but for Anubiis, that's more than a simple detail it's was a beauty of mother nature.

"this amount of water is simply amazing, look at this clear water...it could be a reserve for my entire village. I love this place i wish i could return there one day"

The jackal rose his head, watching the sky, he put his paws in the cold water, enjoying this delicious moment, his ankles was acking, the liquid was calming the pain. Anubiis had enough to walk, he decide to sleep here for the night before continue his journey where unknown lands. He took his voyager pouch and search for the map, pick the scroll look at it.
The jackal sigh, he wasn't able to locate the area on the map as usual, he already knew it he was lost, return from where he came fromwould be even worse. So the idea of sleeping here was the best one, the next he will ask his way.

"I've got to find somewhere i could sleep...this maybe a peaceful area, but the theifs may be around here...well at least now it's the middle of the day i've got the time to check around and find a inn or thing like that"

Anubiis start to whistle, the paws in the water, refreshing himself, he decide to stay here for an hour...The jackal wanted to profit of this nature to have some nice memories of his journey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:54 pm

*Karin looks up to see a Jackal entering the Waterfall house. She crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow*

"I thought all ninja were supposed to be human...well Akamaru is a dog...what the hell.."

*walks over to the jackal and smiles*

"Hello there, what brings you to the waterfall house?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Well... This remarks of doesn't seems to make him even more happier, it have just broke his moral even more! he really feels that everyone is rude and not very friendly to him. He wonder why everyone is so nasty with him? it's because he is a kitsune or because he act strangely? he still wonder why... IN his poor short life he havn't seen many people apart scientist, doctors or his parents. For him those person were correct and got a nice taste of life... but not those rude charcters are not like them at all! why he doesn't meet someone who's civilized like him... He thinks that's going to be really hard to be a ninja for him very hard... harder than he was thinking he will meet the real taste of life and not his little labotory and medic that he had usualy meeting oftenly. He feels a lot of rejection in this woman... she was about to kick his face after she saved him from this brainless demon because he doesn't know how he was thankful to be free from him. He really doesn't understand her personnality... Maybe it she's the mate of this stupid bully? who knows? it's only question! he though. So he stood up, not very happy of this weird welcome of this woman, and looked at her kind of lost and confused of all those brutality whiches surronding this Area... he tried to do his best to be nice with her...

"Well... i wanted to visit the village... discovering the Area... but i'm lost and i don't know what to do... where are we?"

He doesn't feel very well again because He was face to someone whiches maybe worst than the dumb and feels that the next conversation will not be a nice one... How it's started it won't be easy for the fox to have some sympathy around without being insulted or bullied by the other ninja and commanders! Hpw he wished to be away from this evil place and return in his lab to make potion, poison and being able to talk to nice and correct people. How he regrets to be away from his little home! but it was his father who forced him to get away!

" I apoligized for how i react lately... i was scared of this character... please forgive me ..."

He really hope to have her apologies because he's really confused for what he have done lately.
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 pm

*Karin looks at Clads eyes concentrating a genjutsu on him. She was able to read his thoughts and smiles*

"Welcome to the Village Hidden in the Mist, the reason everyone seems to be rude to you is your imagination, that is the characteristic of all Mist Ninja"

*thinks a moment about what he may be doing here*

"Wait, you are a ninja from the Rain Village arent you? Then you are kind of lost in here"

*remembers one of his thoughts*

"And no I am not the mate of Kotaro, his comrade at the most"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:50 pm

walks in and sighs

"Well hello there, how are you people?"

Notices the Kitsune being comforted by Karin, wonders what might be going on

"Hey there... my name is Ramza Ruglia, nice to meet you, I'm the leader of the 7 Sworsdmen of Kirigakure"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:52 pm

A feminine voice brings back the Jackal to the reality, he was lost in his dreams, he looked at the young female surprised. He blushed embarrased.

"oh hi, i'm sorry i was lost in my thoughts! that's just me! i'malways dreaming when relaxing!"

The jackal sigh, remove his paws from the water and stand up. Anubiis happily shake with his both hands Karin's ones, he was looking strangely pleased to meet someone where he didn't had to make the first approach.

"Hello, i'm Anubiis i came fromthe endless deserts, i'm travelling through the countries to discover the world, it's only 1 week that i've leaved my home land. To say it i'm kind of lost here, i don't even know where i am...this is very embarrasing."

Anubiis noticed the surprise look of the ninja had on him, he thought a moment when he was about to say something, he renonced to continue. After few minute of hesitation, he finally start to talk with a little.

"Oh, i'm noticing that you seems to be surprised to see me! You never jackal like me? i perfectly understand, i'm maybe be quite weird but i'm a just like a kitsune, but instead to be fox and come from the mountains, i'm a jackal and i'm from the desert, we're jackal anthros! haha!"

The jackal blushed, he does a simple dumb smile to Karin, still hesitant he look down, he was looking very shy, then he start to talk with a small voice.

"Well...i thought....mmm...if you could...if you could show me the area, i'm lost so if you could help me...that's would be great!"

Anubiis smirked and blused again, he couldn't took over his shiness...he panickly try to find a justification of his weird behavior.

"herrr....i'm don't worry i'm not flirting with you at all! it's true you're cute but no! i'm flirting! i'm just very shy!"

The jackal ridiculized himself acting even wierder than before, he knew that all he just say was stupid, he sadly looked down...
Back to top Go down
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

He was really surpised that this woman could actually read in his though... He was very impressed from this power. It's just incredible for him! he never though that someone could actually do that... He smiled, maybe this Woman is not evil as he though and like she said, it's might be the characterics of this village being weird but still it was scaring him a lot. Because a Fox is not something that you see much in your life but that's does existed... if they can se him it's mean that he is real! and he though it might be the reason of such violence towards him. But still he hates violence and blood... and karin was completly right, he was lost and just fooling around... but it's not his fault he never goes in this village before... he even wonder how he gets here? his orientation seems to be really poor and inaccurate because to arrived in other village it's really weird for a ninja... for more politness he bows to her watching in her eyes.

"thank you for the welcome miss... but i hardly get used to such violence and rudness because i'm only a medic that's all..."

He wag his fox tail slowly wiches means he still stressed and feels threaten but it's normal he was bullied when he was arrived in this aera, so he have the right to have some fear and doubts on peoples that's living in this Village... well he wasn't sure if he was accepted in the Rain Village... but really hopes so! At least in there he could work in peace and can talk to some people who are not so rude! I really hope i'm in there otherwise i got no place to rest or live... Please Amekage please have pity on my fates... i'm alone in this violent world...

"I hope so... i'm maybe from there... i applied lately but i'm not really sure if could there! Amekage if you hear me! i pledged all my heart in this village! i will acomplished my fate and swear on my life to follow you"

He knows he seems stupids but well he really wanted to join there... nevertheless he blushed because he made a mistake on her situation... he kneels before and bows... his ears goes down and his tail stopped to wag. He feel extremely guilty he made a mistake and it's very rare for him...

"Forgive me for this insult, miss. I made false hypothesis on you... i didn't that you were not with this brutal character. please excuse me!"

he turns his head and stood up slowly scared of being bullied once again by the members of the village he tries to have a nice presentation of himself...

" Hello, my name is Clad Kitsunea Valentine! but everyone calls me Clad or Shi it's your own choose...."

He looks at him with fear he though he could hurt him likes does Kotaro on him!

Last edited by Clad on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:05 pm

*Karin crouches to look at the jackal and nods at his talk that he seemed to be lost*

"Youre lost? Of course Ill let you explain, you are on the Water Country on the Village Hidden in the Mist Kirigakure. This is the waterfall house where members of the Mist comes to relax"

*points at the horizon that could be seen through the window*

"If you are heading for the Rain or Leaf village you are lost by far, they are a long way from here, there are nice people there also"

*closes her eyes and opens them again showing her three-tomoe sharingan. She looks at him*

"Flirting with me? I know you wouldnt after all its a bad idea for anyone to try that"

*waves at Ramza as her eyes go to their normal color*

"Ramza-san! Good to see you in here, want a glass of milk right?"

*turns to face the Kitsune and nods*

"I am sure youll find the Rain Village a little more gentle, the Amekage is a very playful person. So dont worry about it, soon youll find yourself comfortable here"

Last edited by Karin on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 pm

He turns face to karin, with what she said on the Amekage, It's make his heart beats again. maybe there a hope to be accepted in this village. Even if the life doesn't grants luck on everything he does even on his medical work. Those news can be very positiv and could makes him improve his behavior of behing a great scientist... but right now he's only a skinny and weak kitsune who doesn't know how to fight ninja... in his pity apart labs and doctors he didn't learn much about fighting stance and battle techniques. It was his parents who order him to became someone influent and popular, that's why they contains to him to became a ninja... even if they know it's completly desesperate for this little fox. Yes... he's not courageous, shy, clumsy and hate violence... it's very pityful but that's him... Some people said he was too feminine with his reaction in certain situation. Fortunatly he was atraights but still his manners still feminines and his shy in front of people... But for now he tries to get some positiv though about his futur.

"I really hope that miss Amekage accept me, i would pledged allegiance to her all my life! i swear! i'm sure she's very civilized like me!"

He wag slowly his tails and rise up his ears, his though makes him really happy and makes him wonder if he could one day be a great ninja and be able to manage all the medical techniques whiches existed in this world. But it's only dreams, for now he need to deals to vulgar and brutal people liek "kotaro" yuck! what a mindless and violent man! his mind might be short as his fist! he though strongly. he comes back from the moon and nods to Karin.

"I will try miss... i will try to adapt myself in this wonderful village even if it's violent"
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:45 pm

*Karin raises an eyebrow at the kitsune and then laughed at what she said about the Amekage*

"Hehe youll know it when you meet her..."

*makes an amused smile at the thought of what that kitsune would think when he met Aya and then wondered more about as to where Aya was*

"Youre a medic then? That will be really useful for a village you know"

*nods to herself*

"When the battles start in the ninja world youll have many patients"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Waves back at Karin and smiles

"haha, of course I would love a glass of cold milk, I guess I should chage my drinks a bit more often, just to be les predictable"

Laughs

"Well at least I'll get my favorite"

turns to Clad with a smile

"Clad, nice name, I guess you've already been welcomed here by our cute Karin-chan, so how are you today"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 pm

*Walks to the back of the waterfall house to enter the kitchen and returns some time later with a big glass of cold milk*

"I know you pretty well when it comes to drinks"

*seats down on her chair by the bar*

"How have you been Ramza? Meet Clad and Anuubis"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:18 pm

He hopes to have a nice impression in front of this master of ninjustu techniques and figthing! it's appears that he gots pretty goods thoough about this woman... maybe she's civilized like him and many other positive things like that! he tries to imagine her as a proud and fierce leader whiches ready to help everyone in needs. But of course everything was exagerate on her... if she could hear that she might be probably flattered by all those praise on her personnality! he wags rapidly his tail with a great happiness! he couldn't believe how great it could be to meet her face to face! he would be happy to served her at all her need! doing anything she wants! well... by doing everything she wants... he got the habit to be ordered to makes choires and potions. So it won't be new for him but this time he could do it with a really pleisure and not being disgusted of vulgar things like cleaning the toilet... for him Aya couldn't do that... maybe he don't know but still he's very happy to be under her orders!

"Of course, i can't imagine how great she is! i can't wait to be able to talk to her! i praise her until the end of my pity life!"

His eyes were shining of hopes and haapiness after 10 minuts of random praise on his Amekage. he smile to Karin and frowned... he didn't know taht a medic was that important for a village... he though that it was optional and pratically useless for ninjas! but this info can grants him more fame and more importance. If he follows the words of Karin... medic are very important in village and are hard to find because they have unique skills. That was making him even more proud of himself! nevertheless his goal is to be a great medic or scientist... he loves to heal peoples... but he also knows how to make powerful poison! maybe it could be useful too? well he don't know he wasn't sure if he will use it alot... violence, blood, death is not his thing at all...even he's a medic.

"I'm really glad to be a medical ninja then! if i follow what you've said i will be very known and many people will need my help to heal them and cure them? that's tremendous!"

Then he turns to Ramza all happy of himself such honor was making him happy!

"Well, dear! i'm so happy! miss Karin told me great things and praises about Miss aya my Amekage! and she even said i'm important because i'm a medic! it's just fantastic!"
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm

*Karin thinks a moment about the fact that medic nins were important and nods at Clad truly*

"So far we have no medic nins in the Mist, I do know healing jutsu but I dont specialize in medicine but in the tracking unit of the Hunter-nin"

*pats Clads head and smiles*

"Be sure to save some lives since once the fights start on this site there will propably be a lot of injured people. Oh about the poison thing you should note that to make antidotes you need to make poisons"

*spins around in her chair*

"Youll have an important role here if thats tru"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramza Ruglia

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:40 pm

smiles happily

"Thanks Karin, this is just what I needed!!"

Takes a big glup out of his drink

"nice!!, that does it!!, just hit the right spot!"

turns to Clad whos' smiling happily

"I'm glad to hear that, it seems that you'll do well in Amegakure, of course you have to work hard just like the rest in order to improve, and believe it or not you need some meat on your bones, so you need also to train hard, of course, be careful not to overdo things"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:43 pm

*Karin puts her hands behind her head and sighs being able to relax finally*

"Ahh now some time to chill out and take things easy..."

*stretches herself and nods*

"Much better now, finally finished that thing"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:52 pm

The jackal listened well about the area, he took out his map and put a mark on the place named Mist Village. He took some note about the area, Anubiis was amazed how far he walk in only a few days, he had the impression that his homeland was of the other side of the earth. The jackal continue to write on his scroll, he was examinating the area, and writing at the same time the journal of his journey. He was writing slowly with his handmade writing feather, after each paragraph about a detail of the area, he started to draw it under it. The sroll where Anubiis was actually well decorated, each border had an decorative egyptian shapes, the paper itself was handmade and looking very resistant to avoid any paper shreds. The way the Jackal was writing in the scroll, for a strange would be an artistic decorative scroll, it seems that the jackal had a precise and careful hands to help him to make the story of his journey just like in the reality through his writing and the multiple drawings he was doing. Anubiis took a good time to finish his journal of the day.

"oh i'm sorry, i was taking notes while you were talking, i paid attention of every single word you've said! oh i think i'll rest here for the night, i really like this place...you've got a lovely village! that's would be one of my favorite place i've visited through my whole journey!"

Anubiis step backward, her strange eyes were scaring him. He knew that the pupils shapes wasn't really friendly at all, the look itself, was giving him a warning. The jackal does a shocked face, i didn't why he was recieving menace for a simple speech mistake. He never knew that girls in this village were quite such reserved, but he didn't had any bad intention at all. The sharigans made Anubiis look down, the pressure of this menacing look was too much to stand for him. He had the feeling of being miserable so with a pity look he begged Karin to remove those oppressive eyes.

"i beg you to remove those eyes Miss ninja....please, it's too much for me, i'm a simple silly jackal with no bad intention! i just come here to ask for some help and gather some informations that's all! "

The Jackal look down a minute, then bows toexcuse himself, without looking to sharigans, the scrib shows his journal of the day. There was a beautiful drawing Karin on it, with few commentary about her physic and the relation she had with the canine. He blushed, he looked to be embarrased to show his personal journal. Numberous of character where drawn, it look like it was all the persons he met through the day, there was 5 on the scroll: Karin, a kitsune, a young kid, a old lady and a young seductive female. All were drawing with a swift lines, making them very well detailed. Anubiis slowly put the scroll back in the bag he was hold on his right hand.

"I've drawn you too, i didn't had any bad ideas about the person i'm drawing, it's just to makes me nice momeries of the people i met. And you're one of i've drawn the most perfectly, standing next to you help me to draw the details"

Anubiis shily smiled at Karin, then he sat on a chair. He was looking very tired, drinks once again the strange liquid in his gourd and smirked because of the horrible taste. The jackal throw all the liquid, and with an inoffencive look, he shows his gourd.

"Miss ninja? do you have a nice refreshing drink for replenshing my gourd? i'll need it if i go somewhere else...the previous drink was just horrible, even the flies wouldn't want it! beurk!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   

Back to top Go down

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next