Narutoverse

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:02 pm

he sallow up his saliva with her comment of assassination! he shiver a bit

wel... i'm not going to assassinate anyone! i'm not a killer! i don't to kill anyone! >.<

he stoped for a moment and think a bit...

well... yeah... apart i don't know ninjutsu... i'm just going there and resolve this problem! Hope it's not a tough guy! otherwise he's going to beat me up! TT.TT

(anyway i know how to make the mission ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:08 pm

*Karin notices something strange going on and smiles*

"Wait a second...what rank is that mission? If youre an academy nin, it should be a very low D-rank mission"

*puts a hand to her chin and thinks*

"I do kill people, the hunter-ninja are known as the "undertaker" squad after all"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:27 pm

he rise his shoulder... well he didn't know really

Well... i don't know! it was a note for me on the desk of Miss Aya... otherwise the rank i don't know...

he shiver when he heard her truth on her assassination!

Help... Meep! you will never kill me? huh? please? i'm not evil! i never done anything wrong! i just wants to be medic that's all TT.TT
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:05 pm

*Karin laughs and shakes her head*

"I have no reason to kill you right now, youre not on my bingo book nor is there any bounty on your head"

*smiles amused at what she had just said*

"I am joking by the way"

*thinks about something and looks sadly at him*

"Unfortunately for you, in a battle the medic gets targeted first"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:52 am

He shiver for what she said... he really doesn't to confront her.... it's the worst thing that could happen to him! he's not made for the combat at all!

Momy... Please.... don't kill meh! TT.TT i'm just a little guy that doesn't want to hurt anyone!

He sigh when it was just a a joke but he was still very frightened of her comment because he could be real one day!

But you will not kill someone that's weaker than you don't you? it is a real cowardice then...

He sigh again he really doesn't want to die in vain... kill by blood thirsty assassin, even he knows that's his job is very risky and terribly hard to survive!

Meh... it's not fair... i want to survive... anyway i wants to learn morph techniques! maybe it will dissuaded a bit the ennemy to attack me...
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 am

Kotaro opens his eyes and gets out of his meditation. He stretches and yawns. "Hello everyone! How's your day?" He sits near the counter. "One orange juice please! And some bread with with butter please Karin. ^^"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:10 pm

*Karin shrugs at his comment closing her eyes at the mention of whether she would attack him*

"In a war you eliminate all enemies, so if it ever happens its a possibility"

*raises an eyebrow at his comment of the morph technique*

"There is no such technique in here yet, you would have to submit it to a custom jutsu thread"

*waves at Kotaro seeing him*

"Hello there how are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:30 pm

He smiles and waves back at Karin. "I feel great! Even though it's late in the night....Caught up on my exercises I didn't do this morning...Listening to music and having fun." He chuckles and nods. "So yup! I feel great!" He thinks of something. "Oh and I just finished Half-Life 2 Episode 2!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:41 pm

*Karin suddenly jerks up in her seat with her eyes wide open*

"I got it! Finally figured it out"

*turns to Kotaro and smiles happily*

"I know how to heal your arm now, please go to the hospital"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:43 pm

As soon as he heard that his arm could be repaired a big cynic smile could be seen on his face. "Finally...Karin you are the best! Might a big wet kiss (From Avatar xD)" He sighs in relief. "I'll be a happy little demon again...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:45 pm

*Karin nods at Kotaro and smiles at his comment*

"Youll be happy again I hope, took me long enough to find a way to do this"

*laughs and puts a hand to her forehead*

"Now that I thought it out itll be easy to reattach it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:50 pm

"Yeah...." He chuckles. "I'll be able to fully use my jutsu....which is awesome!" He starts to do the lucky dance directly copied from Ikakku. "Lucky...lucky...lucky!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:38 pm

*Karin laughs at seeing that, one of the few times she laughs out loud*

"Mae, I didnt expect that dance to pop up"

*she claps at Kotaro*

"Well at least youre less strange than before....although youre still very strange"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:45 pm

He laughs evilly. "You think? Well I'll always be strange because my way of doing things are different from humans." He sits back near the bar. "Now that I'm fully patched up, we'll spar....."He thinks for a moment. "But that will be for tomorrow...I'll go meditate now. See you tomorrow!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:41 pm

*Karin smiles amused at what Kotaro just said*

"Sparring with me? Yeah, I will try not to cut your arm off, otherwise I would have to heal you myself"

*leans back on her chair and yawns*

"After all healing people is exhausting"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:02 am

The kitsune all happy of himself was walking proudly in the waterfall house! Pretty sure of himself!

Hello hello! people! what's up in the Mist?

He smile to karin and shiver in front of Kotaro

Well... i've that's you were up to a fight i am right?
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:44 pm

*Karin walks into the waterfall house smiling*

"Good day to everyone!"

*looks around curiously*

"Is there anyone in here or am I alone??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Kotaro opens his eyes by hearing that Karin entered the WH. "Hello there Karin, and no you are not alone....I'm always here...waiting for someone.." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:02 pm

The kitsune all happy of himself was walking proudly in the waterfall house! Pretty sure of himself!

Hello hello! people! what's up in the Mist?

He smile to karin and shiver in front of Kotaro

Well... i've heared that's you were up to a fight i am right?
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 pm

He turns around hearing Shi talking about him. "Hello Shi. How are you? It's been a long time you didn't come here." He makes his cynic smile. "So...what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:25 pm

The kitsune shiver and sigh deeply he didn't wanted to talk to him but anyway...

Well... i..i'm good, i've been busy those days... chores and so on! so couldn't do much!

His went down and tails stopped moving... and sigh again

I'm quite bored... that's all!
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:43 pm

"That is good...." He nods at Shi's previous comment. "And yes, I'm up for a fight....excited....ready to take on anyone..." He chuckles evilly. "Even you..." He points his finger at Shi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 pm

He was shocked of this sudden decision and of course his heart beat like hell

What? duel? with me? no... no...

He stepped back and clenching his teeth!

No! i refuse! i don't want to die! no! i don't want!!
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Suddenly thunders started to rumbles behind Kotaro. "Muhahahahaha!!" He calms down a bit. "I just wanted to scare ya!" He chuckles evilly. "I guess my mission is done then....hehehe" He pats the chair next to him. "Come here and sit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:28 pm

After this stupid joke Shi didn't want to laugh at all... he just wanted to flee or to disapear but he didn't wanted to see this guy

No... no... you're too evil! you want to screw my mind! i don't want that!

he stepped back again, he was too scared of him! one more time and he think that he's goin gto have a heart attak!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   

Back to top Go down

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next