Narutoverse

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 pm

*Karin looks down in an ashamed way*

"Actually, I didnt help much today...I was at a soccer game and eating tacos with some friends"

*smiles weakly*

"Arella did most of it today..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 pm

"A soccer game eh? You mean, soccer as Football or NFL? IF it was football then you must have seen the match Germany Vs England." He laughs evilly. "And you ate tacos with friends....taking a break is good...." He quickly finishes his orange juice. "It's kinda acidic....I'm not gonna get used to it that easily..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 pm

*Karin nods at Kotaro*

"Soccer as in football, I play as goalkeeper, stopped all the kicks today"

*punches the air happily*

"And yeah I like tacos and I needed a break"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:56 pm

"Oh soccer...football, and that's good that you play as a goalkeeper....it's the less tiring position >.<" He drolls. "Hmmmmm...tacos is good.....but too much will make you fat...beware of that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:12 pm

*Karins eyes flash angrily at his remark*

"The last thing you can tell to a girl is that she could get fat, I eat tacos once a year!"

*sighs trying to calm herself*

"You should watch out what you tell to a girl"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:14 pm

"I never said that you eat a lot of tacos, I jsut said it will make someone fat if that person will eat that everyday." He chuckles and looks at his glass. "I never mentionned your name...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:18 pm

*Karin looks at the orange glass and smiles*

"Using boil release seems to affect my temperament..."

*sighs again trying to calm herself completely*

"Ill have to get a hang of it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 am

the fox entered in the Waterfall all happy of himself walking gracefully, it was an habit for the kitsune, most of them are beautiful and graceful creature... anyway he waves at Karin

"hello, hello! how are you today? i've got a really nice sleep in this village... my village was too far so i rest at the hotel? so what's bring you today?"

It seems that the fox didn't notice Kotaro... but well he knows a bit that he would be problably around as usual... scaring him to death but well he decided be a bit more courageous and to say hello to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 am

*Karin smiles warmly at Shi and nods*

"I am doing good today, nice to hear you so happy"

*remembers about something*

"Congratulations on getting accepted in the Rain"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:54 am

The kitsune smile at her, tilting his ears.

If you had agood day that's perfect for me then! ^^

Shi wagged his tail hapilly, rising his ear, yes he was kind of proud to be in the rain village!

thank you very much! that's just great to know that i'm in it! i'm so happy to be in it! ^^

He smile to her again and scratch his back of his head

Can i have a limonade please... i'm very tirsty!
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 am

He turns around and looks at the new Rain nin. "Hello Shi, future HEAD medical nin. What brings you here?" He chuckles evilly and his stomach begins to growl. "Ayo...meh tummy is asking for food...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:19 am

He gasped because he didn't notice him... he was shivering when he saws him...

"oh...oh.oh... hel-hello, you mons-.... i mean Kotaro.... i'm-i'm fine thank you... well... thanks for the...compliment

he looked at him shivering, he tried to stay calm even if his teeth were chaterring

"hungry?.... i'm not... i'm more thirs...thirsty than hungry..."
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:28 am

He looks at Shi with his cynic smile. "Thirsty eh? Well looks like no one is here to serve us....We're gonna have to wait..." He chuckles evilly. He stretches and yawns. "So...you had a good day?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:14 am

Clad was shivering like a little chicken... he sat down to calm himself... but that doesn't help >.> at least he had the guts to talk with him...

Yeah... we-we'll wait... MEEP!

Clad looks away to avoid to be too much scared i hope it's more than 5 minuts DX

Yeah... go-good... day... pretty good day... drawing... medical... well many things!
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:20 am

'That's good. Work and train hard to be a good medic ninja!" He makes his cynic smile. "And I hope your drawing will continue to improve!" He pats Shi's back. "Just keep it like that! You're in a great way!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 am

he petrified once he touches him. and scream in his head AAAAAAAAH he touched me i'm going to die in pain and suffering! DX

Meep! yeah... yeah... can you remove your hand please?

He closed his eye for eventual bad reaction of his
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:53 pm

*Karin smiles as she enters the waterfall house yawning*

"Well seems like you two are having fun together"

*sits down on a chair by the counter and spins around*

"Yay a nice day today!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:46 pm

he turns his head to Karin smiling at her dumbly

yeah... i've fun... real fun...

he stand up and risk to hug her like Aya does to anyone she meets , of course he blush and step away... feared to be punched by Karin

sorry... i've seen that from miss Aya, i guess it's a weird way to say hello...

he cough and shake his head and smile to her

"i've got a nice day you know! and you? how are you?
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 pm

*Karin smiles being hugged and nods*

"That is how Aya says hello of course, and I wont hit you, I am not that aggressive"

*she thinks about her day and shrugs*

"Been good, got back from a soccer game a while ago"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:00 pm

The fox sigh and rubs the back of his head

I've never done that to anyone apart to my sister... my parents beating me if i does that... they think that it's for weak and stupid peoples! that's why i'm scared of bad reaction...

He cross his arm and nods

"that's cool! i bet you won! XD as for me i've drawn some several anthros as usual!"
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:07 pm

*Karin laughs at his comment and nods*

"Yeah we won 17-3, I am the goalkeeper, shame that I let in 3 goals"

*thinks about something*

"Well the Rain is directed by Aya so you could do it as much as you want"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:13 pm

the Jackal come out from the forest, the fur out messy, he looked pretty much tired, like if walked for days for nothing...he does a dumb smile to everyone.

"hello guys, i wanted to go to the leaf village but i lost myself on the way, and leads me in a middle of nowhere....i panicked and i tried to comeback after few days wandering in this forest...now i'm finally manage to go back...argh...Anubiis out! X.x"

Anubiis suddenly faint due of the days of walking he foes in random, while out he was talking to himself.

"i'm thirsty...i'm hungry....argh...the Jackal is out...the jackal can't take it anymore....the jackal need rest *faints again*...argh! @.@"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:22 pm

*Karin raises an eyebrow seeing the jackal walk in and faint*

"Yare yare, now you wake up already, dont faint in here"

*goes to the kitchen and returns with a bucket of water setting it in front of Anubiis*

"Drink this, I dont want a dead creature in here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Anubiis was looking having wierd illusion he took Karin as an angel for a second.

"oh an angel! she came to save me! how sweet of her....argh... X.X"

The jackal completly confused, took the bucket and drink it all, he was looking very thirsty...he talk once again weirdly.

"i'm not a creature!....i'm a person...like you...i'm just a jackal that's all...argh *faints again* meh...."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:38 pm

he sigh looking at the poor jackal fainting

Well i guess it's nothing more than tiredness that's all! he's travelling a lot! it's must be an explanation!

he turn to Karin smiling

Well i hope they like that in the Rain because i'm enjoying a lot when i do it! it's kind of very kind for the person in front of you! i guess...

he though for a moment and looks at karin

Can i have ice peach tea please? i'm very thirsty too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   

Back to top Go down

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next