Narutoverse

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:46 am

He couldn't believe that he was still there... spying him as always! why do i need to meet him so deseperatly???, the fox stopped walking and the world seems very very heavy to support for him. He was static the jaw fall down... he said slowly...

"oh...my...god... why do i need to meet him alwasy in my peaceful moment of mine? T.T"

the fox wasn't moving a muscle trying to look away from him to pretending to do not listining to him.

"oh i've heard a cutie bird! -.-' "

He was quite pathetic actually...please tell me that i'm dreaming! tell me that i'm dreaming he said strongly in his mind!

Last edited by Clad on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:48 am

*Karin appears in the waterfall house in the puff of smoke and looks around*

"Hey Clad and Kotaro, good day to both!"

*yawns and shakes her head trying to wake up*

"Mmm what a nice sleep I had!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:53 am

He notices Karin. "I bet you had a nice dream....good day to you too." He looks back at Shi. "What happen Shi? You're stuck or something like that? Want me to help you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anubiis

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 am

The jackal crossed his arms still not trusting about Kotaro's attutide toward him, the thing he was sure that the guy he was facing couldn't hurt him...."he can't hurt me or touch me a least for now, but one i'll be out there he will have the chance to do his weirdos thing to me, better stay on my guard". Anubiis packed everything that was put on the table Scrolls, ink pots, feathers, the water gourd. Once he done the packing, he smiled at Karin.

"Well, i think you've been a nice person to meet! i'll comeback some day i guess i'll head toward the leaf village! haha! i'm on again for another new journey! i'll count on you for my protection! *laugh* haha! so for the genjutsu i'll be asking for Mr.Hokage i'm sure he'll be cooperative!"

Anubiis start to whistle with lot's of hesitation start to walk in a random way which leading to an nearest village from the Mist one. The scrib wave at everyone as he goes away. "I'll have to comeback here the people are pretty much lovely and this Karin is really nice girl! i'll show her my other drawings!". He had a little giggle for being such fool in front of such nice ninja.

"Bye guys! i'll be here soon! i'ma traveller, i choose my own destiny! I'll maybe able to learn to master the chakra through my journey! "

The scrib start to enter to a forest, seeing his friend from far away starting to desapear. As he was walking away, going already was really wounding his heart, but he had to go, he had a destiny to fulfill and for this no one could stop even for such hesitant and weak Jackal like him. "this is it, my life of embalmer, won't be without adventure! haha!". The Jackal growls when look at the map not even knowing where he was going.

"Oh i forgot to take some food! in the middle of the action, i forgot to ask for some! dang it! and where i am? -.-' "

Last edited by Anubiis on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lostwolfen.deviantart.com/
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:02 pm

*Karin smiles at seeing Kotaro offer to help*

"Treat him with care, no hurting people here unless Arella says so"

*sits down on the chair by the bar counter*

"How have you been while I was gone?"

*waves at Anubiis as he goes away*

"Bye bye, have a good time in the Leaf! Youre welcome here anytime"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:09 pm

He nods at Karin. "Well I might be a demon but I know when to be carefull with something or someone." He sighs and turns at Shi. "So you need any help?" He looks at Karin. "Well yeah I had a fun time.....what about you? what did you dream of?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:10 pm

He turns his head to Karin, it's seems that it was atleast someone he likes... he smile at her dumbly. Shi was shivering a lot hearing this demon voice... he wanted to go away flying like an eagle in the sky far away from this brutal beast of his! he pretend to not hearing him talk... even if he really knows that he's here! but still he wasn't moving at all not even his tail... he was like a statue. he's teeth was chattering

"hel-hello, miss... what a nice... day to see you! it's a real pleisure! i'm....happy that you got a nice dream back there...

he didn't looked back to kotaro who obseving him, with a great intention ready to breaking and crush all his bones! he was a real coward... even his leg began to shake like nothing!! Please for god sake don't kill me... i'm too young to die patheticaly TT.TT

" How are you my dear?.... i'm fine...fine... he's still here huh? TT.TT MEEP!"
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 pm

He looks at Shi weirdly. "Did you hear me Shi?" He thinks for a moment while rubbing his chin. "Well then you'll have cramps if you stay like this, I guess I better help." He carries Shi on his shoulder easily and puts him on a chair nearby Karin. "There...since you like her so much..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 pm

*Karin waves in a dismissing fashion at Shi smiling amused*

"Dont mind about the silly demon there, he does anything to you would take me less than 2 seconds to stop him"

*turns to face Kotaro and shrugs*

"I very rarely dream so I wouldnt be able to tell you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:19 pm

He looks at Karin and sighs. "Oh that's sad....that mean you don't think when you sleep." He laughs evilly. "You know, dreaming is fun most of the time...you imagine the stuff that you want most, and it feels weird, funny, scary..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Well... being carried so easily by this demon was making him cry... he didn't wanted to be crushed on a table but seems there were Karin he was at least a bit protected.

"Okay...i'll try to be...*look at the demon*...be...be calm... but this guy... scares me a lot..."

his teeth were chattering each time he was looking at him in the eyes.

"Don't hurt me please "

he scream putting his arm on his head. His ears were down and his tail behind his legs!.
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:35 pm

He looks down, rubs his eyes and sighs. "You know Clad....there is more in me than what you see..." He looks at himself. "I might be a demon but....meh nevermind...." He sits on a nearby chair, crosses his legs and start to meditate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:36 pm

*Raises an eyebrow at Kotaro*

"I think so much during the day that doing so at night would be way too tiring for me"

*laughs seeing him carry Shi*

"Kotaro only looks dangerous, he isnt at all"

*stretches her arms smiling*

"Mmm I have to relax today..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:39 pm

His eyes were still closed and he adds. "Yes...I look dangerous, but I'm kind when I want to and really dangerous when I want to...." He inhales and exhales deeply. "Like I told you...don't get in my way and you'll be fine...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:25 pm

For the first time he tries to calm himself from being afraid of him...even he was still shivering like a poor cicken

"if you...you say so... maybe you're right"

He tries to smile to Kotaro with his butal and violent manners of his, he turn to Karin.

"well... i hope he's not going to shred me in pieces after i've make peace with him... but since you're protecting me for eventual violence of this man... i can trust him and you!"
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:35 pm

*Karin smiles warmly at Shi and shook her head*

"He wont do anything to you, I am here after all"

*waves around at the waterfall house*

"I cant permit this place to be destroyed after all2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:02 pm

He smile back to her... now he seems in peace with himself now, at least some peoples like him as he is... not like his parents who beating him always saying to him that is a trash, that is healing teachniques were inaffective and dangerous! His parents were great medic-nin but they are working for any of the villages, there only from a familly of Medic and scientist. They were very strict and very ashamed of him because of his apperence skinny, no muscle, coward. He was the black sheep and the drudge of the family. his parents were proud of his sister whiches far better and beautifuler than him! She were manipulating poison like no one could, and could make great antidots to cure them... but only her knows and her brother Clad. Yes... she loves him, and she wasn't bad with but she could help him for being beaten by there parents. With her help he learned how to manipulate poison and makes cures but everything was secret... otherwise he was beaten once again with the pretext he try to steal formula of rare poison... That was the only person he could count... But now she's gone makes her life when she had 20... He was really sad he didn't seen her since his 16 years old. But now Secretly she send letters without saying where she is... he have just to put his letter next to the window and in the morning it's gone. How? no one knows... ohh... i wonder where is Shi now? maybe she's here observing me? how knows? she so stealth! well i hope you know that i'm always thinking about you! Yes he tooks the name of her sis to avoid to forget her and to have a great prestige about her. Anyway now he's feeling better with those villages... maybe he will find happiness again?

"Oh! well i trust you and i'm sure that he won't hurt me or anything! since you're kind with me and don't see why he shouldn't! well... maybe people are a bit violent but well... they can be real kind and nice people too!"

He smile at her again tilting his fox ears and wagging happily his tail!
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:12 pm

*Karin laughs at that thought of Shi, she shook her head*

"That is because you havent seen me fighting yet, I am quiet scary when it comes to a battle"

*thinks about something and looks at him curiously*

"Would you like something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:22 pm

He shiver just by thinking how powerful she can be in battle.

Well... i'm sure you're very frightning and skillful in battle! but the thing for me... i don't know how to fight... i've never learn! -.-' i know only the basic of the Irou jutsu to heal people and how to make powerful poison but also antidots... after that the battle techniques of ninjas... i don't know TT.TT

He rise his ears and smile to her

I would like a limonade if you got that please! ^^ that's very nice of you to propose me a drink!
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:29 pm

*Karin walks to the kitchen on the back of the waterfall house and returns moments later with a glass of lemonade. She sets it in front of Shi smiling*

"Here you go, healing jutsu? We have a hospital in Kirigakure, you can go there if you want to check out how medicine is done"

*laughs a moment*

"And I am more scary due to the fact of my attacks generally being torture methods"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:45 pm

he took the glass and smile at her showing his sharp fox teeth.

"Thank you very much for the glass miss! ^^"

he sip his lemonade and wag his tail very happily

Oh? really i can visit your hospital? i can? that's tremamdous! thank you so much! it's just the best gift that some one can do to me ^^! one day i will vist your hospital and learn some techniques i don't know! maybe it's will helps me to improve in my ninjustsu but also in my antidots! ^^ thank you so much!

The little fox shiver from all his body her battle is quite violent but well it's gentjutsu

wow... that's... that's original... i didn't know you could actually do that. you might be very powerful then... i'm frighten only by your words... if i fight you... you might kill me after the second kick... DX
Back to top Go down
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:52 pm

*Karin nods at the hospital comment and how Shi wanted to learn*

"However only chunin are able to learn healing jutsu in the Mist Village but you might aws well watch how its done"

*she thinks about a fight with him a moment and shrugs*

"Second kick? I can split a tree with a single one, so I dont know about it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Kotaro opens his eyes and sees that Shi is happy. "You look happy there...that's nice..." He notices Karin. "Hello Karin! Can I have a glass of hot water please?" He rubs his forehead and yawns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:53 pm

*Karin walks to the kitchen and returns with a glass of orange juice setting it in front of Kotaro*

"Please drink like a normal person in here"

*walks to her seat by the counter and sighs*

"How have you been today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:08 pm

He looks at the orange juice. "Ayo....but I like MY juice...." He grabs and takes a sip of the orange juice. "Sooo....a lot of stuff happened while I was sleeping.....I guess you must be pretty tired after doing all that...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   

Back to top Go down

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next