Narutoverse

A great site to RP as is you lived in the Naruto Universe yourself or you can just join and hang. =3

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:11 am

*Kaien's eyes widened when he saw his bowls of ramen were done and smiled at the girl before taking a bottle of Sake first and taking a drink from it.*

Would you care to join me? Thats if you would like to^^' *He said just before taking a sip of the delicious beverage and preparing to eat fromone of the bowls*

Shrimp or Pork? You pick!

*He would eat from which ever bowl she didn't pick*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:18 am

*Karin shook her head and went back into the kitchen and returned moments later with a bowl of curry ramen and a glass of raspberry juice*

"I prefer curry ones, like the spicy taste"

*seats down on the chair opposite him and puts her bowl in front of her and her glass also*

"Besides I dont drink alcohol most of the time, would be dangerous if I got drunk"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:27 am

Okay^^
Its up to you...

*With that, Kaien started eating his bowl of deliciousness goodness. It was like he had no time to breathe as he devoured that tastey dish in one go. In the end, he wished he hadn't eatin it so fast and was happy he had a another bowl whether it be shrim flavor or not.*

Really? What happens if Karin gets really drunk? *He chuckled at the hectic idea he already had in mind*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:36 am

*Karin smiles creepily at the question*

"When I am drunk I am quiet aggressive, tend to generally end up destroying something or someone nearby"

*takes up a pair of chopsticks and split them*

"Itadakimasu!"

*calmly takes some of her curry ramen and slowly eats them and then looks up at Kaien+

"Its dangerous seeing me drunk"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaien Shiba

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:40 am

I would imagine @.@

*The handsome fellow was halfway finish eating his ramen when he decided to take a break and drink some of his Sake that he didn't seem to drink as fast as he ate his ramen.*

Excuse me, what does Itadakimasu? *He asked with an observant look and expression* I can't say I'm familiar with that language*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:52 am

*Karin finishes her ramen and claps her hands happily*

"Thanks for the food!"

*looks at Kaien and smiles*

"Itadakimasu is a japanese custom before eating, it means Eat Well. I am very respectful of all the japanese traditions"

*takes a sip from her juice and then puts it back on the table*

"Sake gets people drunk easily, dont drink too fast"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:16 am

Kotaro suddenly opens his eyes and leave his meditation and he looks at Ramza. "well yes...it is not everyday that you see a demon....and the cynic smile of mine is my natural smile." He makes his cynic smile. He looks at Karin. "Aww come on...he's not sleeping...he just fainted...that's why I want to wake him up...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:40 pm

*Karin smiles and shakes her head at Kotaro*

"I still dont approve of you torturing the poor Shi and Anubiis"

*yawns and stretches*

"By the way you should go to the hospital soon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:50 pm

He points his finger at Shi. "This is not torture....I'm just trying to be friend with him....he's scared of me....and Anubiis, well I didn't scare him yet...well I think." He sighs. "Anyway could I have one glass of hot water please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 am

*Karin takes a bar from the counter and sets it in front of Kotaro smiling. She then channels her chakra and some steaming water forms on the glass*

"Here you go, I am too lazy to walk to the kitchen now"

*sits down by her chair again*

"Yeah now I have work to do at the hospital"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 am

"Lazy eh? Anyway thank you." He pricks his finger and puts the drops of blood in his glass of water. The water takes a purplish color just like blackberry juice. "Cheers!" He drinks it all pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:35 am

*Karins face got a faint shade of green at seeing that happen*

"What is it with you drinking blood...?!"

*shudders a little*

"Youre more creepy eating than fighting"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 am

He chuckles seeing Karin's face. "You human don't really do that....compared to us...demons" He thinks for a moment. "You should try drinking my blood with water...it's like..hmmm...tasty." He giggles thinking of something. "Some would just drink their blood right away...I can't do that yet..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:55 am

*Karin walks back at hearing his proposal her face turning a little more green*

"I am a hunter-nin, have seen many gross things but this one beats them all"

*gives a deep breath and the color returns to her face*

"There....calm yourself..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:04 am

"Ayo...don't be disgust by something like that....if I took you to my world....you won't even stand there for 5 minutes and you'll faint...." He shakes his head and sighs. "Don't be scared by something that you're not used to see...." He sighs deeply. "But that's human nature....when they see something weird, they are scared or want to destroy it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:13 am

*Karin frowns angrily at this comment made by the half-demon*

"Now who do you think you are to scold me? I am the head of the hunter-nin elimination unit, my duty is torturing and eliminating people"

*the glass on her hands starts boiling suddenly*

"You cant assume things of people like that"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:18 am

"Ayo ayo ayo....hold on....don't get angry over some words...." He sighs, stretches and yawns. "Man....eating something makes you tired....Makes me wanna sleep...." Looks around and adds. "It's pretty empty...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:27 am

*Karin nods sadly at his comment of the place being empty*

"Yeah no one has come here today, not even Arella"

*crosses her arms and sighs*

"We have to keep this place active whatever happens"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:31 am

He laughs. "As long as you and me is here.....we'll keep it active...like we did on NP" He sighs. "But I really hope for more people to come and post much more." He looks at his pricked finger. "Hmm no waste." He puts his finger in his mouth and sucks the blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:42 am

*Karin nods at his mention of the activity and smiles*

"That is right we are not going to let this place die out"

*thinks a moment*

"Yeah I hope people start coming here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:47 am

"Oh they will in time...look at what happens to NP." He laughs. "Then I'll just scare them away because of my look and routine...." He laughs evilly. "Just kidding eh..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karin
Jounin Commander

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:50 am

*Karin nods at his comments*

"Yeah we will have enough people one day for all villages"

*laughs at his comment*

"In that way Ill lock you up in the closet"

*notices the time*

"Gee very late, gotta go to sleep. See ya tomorrow"

*disappears in a puff of smoke*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:53 am

"Lock me up? Huh? That's cruel! D:" He looks at Karin. "THen go to sleep or you'll have those things under your eyes....and you will look like me afterwards..." He laughs evilly. "I'll have a twin sister..." He watches Karin disappear in a smoke. "Well well well....I guess I'm alone now....I'll meditate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clad

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:57 am

Shi looks around to see if Kotaro wasn't here again... no he didn't see anyone... it's empty!

"gosh... this brainless beast is not there... i can peacefully go to the bar without being bullied"

The kitsune walk gracefully foward the face to wind all happy of himslef and wagging happily his tail

"Well what a nice brease, i've got there! no beast! no worries! for the first time i don't have him in my way"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stormclad.deviantart.com/
lifelife912

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:05 am

As soon as Shi enters the WH he opens his eyes and land softly on the ground. He looks at Shi being happy. "Well hello there! You look happy today! What's got into you eh?" He stands up and comes out of the corner and seats near the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~   

Back to top Go down

~Waterfall House of Kirigakure (Off-Topic RP)~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next